Living with Hope
FREE Seminar Coming Live to Chattanooga, Tennessee
Begins Friday, March 16, 2018
Hope can be the difference between a life lived and a life full of joy and possibilities. But with the world falling apart around us, how can we feel hopeful? The answer is in the Bible. For thousands of years, the Bible has offered hope to people just like you and me, with circumstances that were easily as bleak as we see today. Find out how the words of God rescued them and filled their lives with meaning and purpose.
- Understand why the world is falling into darkness
- Grasp God’s plan of hope for humanity
- Discover the evidence God will act soon
- Gain the tools you and your family need to survive the coming crisis
- Find peace and joy in your life today
Your Speakers - Southern University Students
Be prepared to hear the awesome story of why God has a plan for your life and how you fit into the bigger picture of what lies ahead. Compelling stories of real life accounts along with the pure Word of God. What does God’s Word say!
This is a FREE Event for the Whole Community!
- FREE Admission
- FREE Parking
- FREE Childcare (ages 3–10)
Don't Miss Opening Night!
Friday, March 16, 2018
at 7:00 pm